Today I could tell Isaac seemed to feel a bit better so THANK YOU SO MUCH everyone for praying for him! I am hoping everyday this cold/congestion of his will get better and better and clear all the way up! He was so good today and we had over two hours of happy alert time with him and Jim and I just sat and held him together and talked, giggled, kissed and oohhed and awed all over him! He gave us SO many facial expressions and looks of pure bliss! It melted my heart! It was so much fun to have that much time with him not only being awake but happy awake!
We gave him his first full bath tonight, no sponge baths anymore, we now are doing them in the cute little whale tub we got at our baby shower! He of course did not like it at all since it was a big shocker to him to be emersed in water but I have a feeling sooner or later he'll come to love it! Atleast I hope! ;0)
I did notice one thing that kind of worried Jim and I. A small dot of blood on the tip of his weewee and so I am not for sure what that could mean but I'll call the doc in the morning just to make for sure. It wasn't active bleeding, which is good!
If I forgot to mention the other day, he now weighs 7 lbs 3 oz which is amazing because just three weeks ago at birth he weighed 4 lbs 15 oz! He is growing well!
Here are some cute pictures we snapped of him today...
Love to all,
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh, he's so yummy!
ReplyDeleteMine didn't like their baths at first because they get cold so fast, so I would have a little baby wash cloth that I kept dipping in the warm water that I would keep on their little bellies and chest. That seemed to help, the baby tubs kind of keep them out of the water. I hope bath time turns into a favorite time for all of you!
ReplyDeleteSo darn cute! And growing like a weed!
ReplyDeleteOh my word. He is the cutest thing April. Pure baby sweetness! I am so glad he is over his cold! Phew! There is nothing worse than babies being sick!
ReplyDeletemy computer crashed and I was offline for a week...I can totally see a change in him! He is definitely growing!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics--he looks so tiny in that bathtub!!
He is so cute and congratulations!! He is really really cute!!! I bet you are just overjoyed. I still remember the smell of my first son after a bath and every once in a while I smell the Gerber soap I used and I about cry it takes me right back. You to will remember too.
ReplyDeleteYour son is BEAUTIFUL!! We have an Isaac, too (through domestic adoption, too) :) Congratulations on your peanut!!!
ReplyDeleteYour son is BEAUTIFUL!! We have an Isaac, too (through domestic adoption, too) :) Congratulations on your peanut!!!
ReplyDelete