1. Poor
Isaac is going to the doctor again today.
This time I am sad because I cannot take him because I start work at 2
but thankfully grandma Michele is going to take him. This time they want to see him because his
redness/spotting on the top of his peepee is getting worse and they want to
make for sure it’s not an infection.
Also the past day or two he can barely eat because every time he starts
to eat even though he is so hungry, he screams in pain and spits it out and
quenches his legs up and then sticks them out real hard and tightens his tummy
and seems in so much pain. He’s not
eating as much now. So we don’t know if
that is due to whats going on with his peepee or if he is maybe allergic to his
formula. I am praying that the doctor
will know what to do and let us know what we need to do to take care of our
baby. Last night I just sat and cried with him while he cried
while I tried to feed him. I felt so bad
for him because he was hungry but couldn’t eat without being in so much
pain. It breaks my heart when he is in
pain. So please
pray today for our little Isaac that whatever is going on will heal up and he
will feel better and be able to eat normally again.
UPDATE: Grandma Michele called me after taking him to the doctor. They gave us some Aquaphor to put on his peepee and it should heal up in 5-6 days they said. They are switching him to a new formula, which is a very expensive one but one that should help him eat and feel better. It's similar alimentum hypoallergenic...pictured below. Hoping this helps our little guy feel better! We found out he now weighs 8 lbs! WOW is he growing fast!
2.. Also pray for us because we need to get our
court date scheduled asap since its at the last week of the year and the judges
go on vacations then and so our agency told us we need to do it asap if we want
to finalize this year. Well, we found
out our lawyer we are using will need all the money which is $600 up front
before they schedule our court date and we exhausted all our means for the
adoption and now taking care of a little one, we just don’t have it but we know
we need to get it soon so we can get our court date. I am just going to trust God and pray that He
will help us figure out what to do! He has taking care of us and provided for us through this whole journey so I am going to try and not worry and just give it to Him. So
please pray for that all to work out and get done and for us to get a court
date this year!
3.
I also found out a doctor at my work was
complaining of the editing of reports not being as good last weekend and my
boss found mistakes in my reports and told me to slow down. Well, the thing is I wasn’t rushing, it was
just that I was only getting 1-3 hours of sleep then and I remember it being so
hard to even keep my eyes open. This is
so hard on me because even though I work from home, which is nice…it’s still
hard because most mothers get at least 6 weeks off and I don’t’ have that privilege
and so I have to be up all night and then type the next day. My amazing husband is helping as much as he
can but he needs sleep too since he works.
So please pray for me. I work
today, Sunday and Monday. Please pray I
can be awake, alert and do better this weekend!
In between the pain and crying episodes he has, he gives me
so many smiles that just melts my heart!
He is so precious, so beautiful and I am so blessed to be his
mommy. Thanks for all your prayers…
In His amazing grip,

April, we had a similar situation for finalization. We actually got a court date on December 22...the last day that they were working that year! Also, our attorney billed us each month, so we had paid all of our balance by the time December rolled around. Will they let you make monthly payments? It never hurts to ask!
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteApril, we had a similar situation for finalization. We actually got a court date on December 22...the last day that they were working that year! Also, our attorney billed us each month, so we had paid all of our balance by the time December rolled around. Will they let you make monthly payments? It never hurts to ask!
ReplyDelete