Photobucket

Monday, July 26, 2010

Birth Announcement!

I just finished making the birth announcements over at Vista Print and we LOVE them!  We would LOVE to send one to every one who has prayed, supported and been there for us through this journey but our budget just won't allow it.  So for those of you who would like one or would like to see it, I will put it below and feel free to print it out and keep it if you want to!  These will take a few weeks to get in and then we will mail them out and/or drop off to our close family and friends!  We ordered 50 of them and are SO excited to get them in!  Isaac is such a cutie and we cannot wait to show him to everyone!


Now I am off to cuddle with my handsome little man!

So in love,

4 comments:

  1. We just did ours for our Isaac too!!! I need to post ours to our blog too! Yours turned out beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you don't mind .. I printed it out and it's hanging on our fridge! What a precious, sweet reminder to keep fighting! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you don't mind .. I printed it out and it's hanging on our fridge! What a precious, sweet reminder to keep fighting! :O)

    ReplyDelete