Photobucket

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Isaac - Laughter

As most of you know the name Isaac means laughter.  It comes from when God promised Abraham a son and many years passed by before it happened.  Abraham was 100 and Sarah was 90 and God told Abraham that around this time next year Sarah would have a son and as Sarah listened she laughed to herself about the thought of it happening.

Well, our little guy is only 16 days old as you read this and already has given us way more smiles than I have ever seen a newborn give.  I cannot even count how many but thankfully we have captured a few on camera!  These smiles were just the ones we caught and just in the past 10 days since we have had him home!   The meaning of his name truly fits him as he seems to smile all the time and I cannot wait to hear him laugh for the first time!



Isaac


"Laughter"





FAMILY NEWS:  If you are family of Jim and I on either side, you are invited to the family baby shower that my sister is throwing for us and Isaac on July 31st at 4:00pm at her house!  Invites will be going out within a week and we would LOVE to see you there!  Isaac will be there along with Jim, who will be coming at present time to help me open presents!  We are registered at Target and Baby depot and I updated the registeries so everything on them are things we still need!  Thanks so much! 


In His amazing grip,

2 comments: