Photobucket

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I need your blog info everyone!!!!

Hey!  With switching URL names, it deleted my list of blogs I read.  I remembered some of them off hand and you will find them at the right hand side-bar on my blog but there were MANY more I read and cannot remember the exact names of the blogs!  

So PLEASE, if you read my blog and would like me to follow yours or if you knew I was following yours before....PLEASE COMMENT BELOW WITH YOUR BLOG ADDRESS!

Thanks so much!  I am so excited to get a new look and title for the blog here in a month or so when the blog design lady comes back from Alaska!  I am thinking of going with this design/color scheme for the blog...what do you think...

It's called "Families are Forever" by Scrap Orchard!  That way it will turn the look of the blog more into a family blog since now our posts will mainly consists of family stuff along with other stuff!


ALSO...if you got an adoption t-shirt and/or ugandan necklace from us when we were fundraising....PLEASE take a pic of you or someone in your family wearing it and send to me aprilcstarkey@gmail.com ASAP!  We have some but still need to get quite a few pics of people who helped support us by buying those things!  I want to eventually do a collage of all the pictures to save for Isaac to see someday!

One VERY happy momma,

15 comments:

  1. babycottonadoptionadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout! Our blog is:


    http://www.lovehappensinmontana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey April! So happy for you guys on the arrival of Isaac! www.onlybygodsgracegulker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey April, Isaac is adorable and I am so happy for yall!

    www.huyoungheaven.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the new design... I love that scrap collection!! :)

    laurenalexis1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the new design. So excited for you to now go from adoption blog to family blog. =)

    http://www.roadtomercy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the new colors! :)
    http://our-journey-to-africa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don't blog as much as i should....but i want to get back to it. probably after the summer's over....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found my tee the other day in the move - will get pic to you asap! :)

    onefamilymanylives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors in the new layout. Can't wait to see it all done. It looks so happy - perfect for your family!

    If you want to follow me my blog is mamamonki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://lifeatthewebers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry! Typo on first post.

    Here is our blog:

    toriaandkyle.blogspot.com

    Love the pics of your precious boy! :)

    ReplyDelete