We had a wonderful weekend! With Isaac's new formula he has been doing amazing and eating without being in pain, which makes me so happy!
On Saturday we went to one of my oldest friends from school's wedding. She was absolutely beautiful and I was so happy to be there on her wedding day to watch her get married. Her and husband looked very happy together and so cute! I also made the cupcakes and cake for her reception! Jim and I had a nice time away together while my sister watched Isaac! It was nice to have a small little time away with Jim and friends knowing that Isaac was being taken cared of and loved much by my sister and her family!


On Sunday, we went to a friends house and had a cook-out and bonfire with s'mores! yum! Isaac did amazing and slept most of the time while we were there. It was great to just get out of the house and be with friends and meet new ones! When we got home around 10:30 Isaac was asleep in his carseat so we thought we would just let him sleep in it until he woke up, well little did I know he must have found it real comfy because he slept in his carseat until 12:30am! ;)
I didn't get much sleep last night but more than other nights! Around 3.5 hours! I cannot complain thought because yesterday morning Jim let me sleep in and I got like 8 hours of sleep! Yeah, my husband is amazing! I could totally write another whole post on just how amazing my husband has been since bringing Isaac home! I'm not too worried because with my mom coming today to watch Isaac, I won't be able to rest since I am working (from home) but I will just be able to relax more and hopefully take a 30 min nap at break time or something!
We ran out of newborn diapers this morning so I put a 1 on Isaac and they are CRAZY big on him so I am hoping I can find some time today to get out and get some newborns! He technically could probably still fit premie because we still fold the newborns down!
Yesterday Isaac was 5 weeks old! It's amazing to me how fast time goes. Before I know it he will be sitting up!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment