Today we took Isaac to Portrait Innovations to get some newborn photos done! We didn't like any of the naked ones they did so I figured we will just try to get some on our own! We got a few poses today and then when he is 3 1/2 months old we are having this amazing photographer Priceless Reflections do his 3 month photos! We found out there is an AMAZING organization called Celebrating Adoption where professional photographers from all over the states volunteer time out of their busy photography business schedule to shoot free sessions for adoptive families and give a set of free proofs also! The lady we are going with is AMAZING and I love her style of photography! We decided to do 3 month pictures because Isaac will be smiling more then, a little more filled out and we will probably have a lot more fun getting the pictures done then! We are so amazed and so blessed to have a photographer this good do Isaac's pictures coming up in October! For now, here are his two week, six day pictures we got today at Portrait Innovations...
P.S. Crib bedding came in today and the valances too! I LOVE it and will post pictures sometime this week of the nursery!
Love to all,
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I LOVE the pictures!!! Can't wait to see what the nursery looks like! :)
ReplyDeleteI love how he always has those little "smiles" in most of his pictures! It gets even more fun when they smile on purpose. He is SO adorable!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore the second and third pictures. Can't wait to see 3 month shots - although I bet your hoping the time goes slowly. We had an amazing photographer take our 3 month shots too and they are a treasure still.
ReplyDeleteoh, eat him up!!!!!
ReplyDeleteso happy for you all. mama & daddy look good on you both. =)
You will love Melissa from Priceless Reflections. She did our daughter's photos when she came home from Guatemala. I still keep in touch with her.
ReplyDeletetoo. cute. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! I love his little smile! That's awesome that they do those pictures for you guys; I'll have to remember that!
ReplyDeleteYou will love Melissa from Priceless Reflections. She did our daughter's photos when she came home from Guatemala. I still keep in touch with her.
ReplyDeleteoh, eat him up!!!!!
ReplyDeleteso happy for you all. mama & daddy look good on you both. =)
I LOVE the pictures!!! Can't wait to see what the nursery looks like! :)
ReplyDelete