Now that we have adopted our beautiful baby boy we would like to change the blog a bit to reflect our family now that the adoption process if finished! Tomorrow you will not be able to access our blog anymore through the address of www.starkeyadoption.blogspot.com!
We are keeping the same blog, i'll still have all my contacts and old blog posts up. We are JUST changing the title of our blog and so you will now be able to find us at...
www.starkeyfamilythree.blogspot.com
NOTE: If you go to our new address today (7/1) it will not show up. Tomorrow (7/2) it will show up and tomorrow this old address will not show up anymore!
SO PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO PLUG IN THIS NEW ADDRESS TO YOUR BLOG LIST, EMAIL OR WHATEVER YOU NEED SO YOU KNOW TO COME TO THIS ONE FROM NOW ON TO READ OUR FAMILY UPDATES!
HOW EXCITING.....I just noticed we have now passed the 20,000 mark on our blog counter! Amazing to know our blog has been viewed over 20,000 times!
You'll start to notice some changes around the blog too such as the tabs up top, the header and a few other things! We will be transitioning from an adoption blog to a family blog! How exciting is that! God is so amazingly awesome!
If you have any questions email me at aprilcstarkey@gmail.com
Now I am off to go do some cuddling with my handsome little son!
In His amazing grip,
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I've made a note of the change. Hopefully I don't lose my note before tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteNoted!
ReplyDeleteIsn't http://, not www.? I am excited about your new journey!
ReplyDelete