I just finished the "Gotcha Day" video! For those of you who are wondering what that means, in adoption terms it simply means its the day we got Isaac and brought him home! This video details our journey and Jim and I both have cried while watching it! It already brings back precious memories to us of what we experienced and went through just a few short weeks ago! Without further ado...here is the Starkey family gotcha day video for Isaac James...
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW! April...what a journey and a blessing. I have truly enjoyed reading your blog about the whole journey. I look forward to all of the updates and pictures to come. Enjoy your day!! Isaac is precious!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful video! I am so happy for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteOh April...this is so beautiful. I cried during the whole video. Your family has touched my heart. I am so thankful that god gave you such a wonderful son. I know how long your journey has been. You and Jim are such wonderful parents, how perfect!!! (by the way...still crying! hehe) Sending lots of love your way!
ReplyDeleteJim & April:
ReplyDeleteThe video was so beautiful and brought so many tears. I am SO happy that after all the prayers, all the hoping, & all the wishing, God finally placed your sweet baby in your arms. You both look beautiful as parents. :)
I found your blog while following another adoption blog. Your story is so like ours. Thanks you for sharing your heart. Our little peanut is now turning ten. Enjoy every minute. God is already doing amazing things through Isaacs life. Meggan @Texas
ReplyDeleteGeez, what a tearjerker! So exciting to see how God formed your family. What a blessed little boy!
ReplyDeleteOh, it's perfect! He's so sweet and you can tell how much joy he is already bringing you guys. What an awesome testimony to what God has done and is going to do in your lives!
ReplyDeleteI think I cried just as much when my daughter was born as I did watching this video, he's so beautiful and I'm so happy for the three of you!
ReplyDeletePrecious....I can feel the love you have for him. God gives great gifts!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Thank you for sharing...what a beautiful video! Now that I have balled my way though it...lol! I have said it before, but your faith in God never fails to amaze and inspire me!! You are truly blessed to have been given such a beautiful son!! Can't wait to see all of the updates on little Isaac!
ReplyDeletePS was that your custom bedding in the video?? It was really cute and goes perfectly with the theme!
What a handsome little man you've got! Congratulations, new mama! We are applying to adopt right now, so I love hearing other people's stories.
ReplyDeleteI'm literally SOBBING right now! beautiful, beautiful, beautiful ... I am SO happy for you! I can't wait for that gotcha day of ours to come!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome little man you've got! Congratulations, new mama! We are applying to adopt right now, so I love hearing other people's stories.
ReplyDeletePrecious....I can feel the love you have for him. God gives great gifts!
ReplyDeleteJim & April:
ReplyDeleteThe video was so beautiful and brought so many tears. I am SO happy that after all the prayers, all the hoping, & all the wishing, God finally placed your sweet baby in your arms. You both look beautiful as parents. :)
Oh April...this is so beautiful. I cried during the whole video. Your family has touched my heart. I am so thankful that god gave you such a wonderful son. I know how long your journey has been. You and Jim are such wonderful parents, how perfect!!! (by the way...still crying! hehe) Sending lots of love your way!
ReplyDelete