A GIRL!!!!!
Isaac is going to have a little sister and I think he is going to be the best big brother ever! I never had a brother growing up so I am quite excited that my children will have a brother and a sister! We are half way through the pregnancy, I technically turn 20 weeks tomorrow although the baby was measuring 4-5 days ahead! We could not thank God enough for this baby girl, for Isaac and for all He has done for us. He has done more than we could have ever imagined and He has made the impossible become possible!
We just got back from Florida visiting family and it was Isaac's first plane ride and he did wonderful. I was so impressed with my little boy. He brings me and his daddy so much joy. He is echoing us in so many things now and doing so much. He is growing up right before our eyes and it seems like each new week, something new happens or is learned! He will be ONE in just 18 days, which means it will be a year in 20 days that we first got that amazing life-changing call that we were picked! We will NEVER forget that day!
When we got back from Florida I ordered the baby girl's crib and bedding. We are going to be cleaning out and getting the spare bedroom turned into the nursery here in the next few weeks and getting Isaac's room all done too since we need to make a few changes to it! I am SO excited to be able to buy girly things and head bands with flowers on them now for my baby girl! I am starting to feel her move a bit, especially sometimes at night when I lay down to go to sleep, I LOVE feeling her move! It's still amazes me EACH day that I have this precious life growing inside of me and how God so intricately formed her inside the womb and has watched her grow and already knows all the days of her life. He is such a faithful, merciful, loving God!
We have around 7ish weeks left in the second trimester and our goal (a BIG goal) is to get the whole house reorganized, simplified and ready for baby so that when I enter my third trimester and have trouble doing anything, I can rest and relax knowing we are ready for baby to come home! We have LOTS to do including changing the spare room into the nursery and painting it, cleaning/reorganizing Isaac's room, our room, kitchen and dining room and super cleaning the bathrooms! Just pray for Jim because he unfortunately has to do most of it since I cant lift over 25 lbs and lots of what we are doing includes lifting heavy objects, so just pray for strength and energy for him in the coming weeks as he goes to work all day, comes home and plays with Isaac and then helps me when we find time to get the house ready! We really appreciate it!
Love,
seriously just so so excited and happy for you!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I'm so happy for all 3 of you!!! How wonderful to have one of each! (although I'm sure you would've been just as thrilled if you were having a boy!) :) Can't wait to hear what her name is! =)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Amy
seriously just so so excited and happy for you!!! :)
ReplyDelete