Annabelle was remembered in a beautiful way the other night. A fellow babyloss mom who lives in Australia wrote Annabelle's name in the sand as a way to remember Annabelle. She does this for all families who have lost a baby. Her ministry,
To write their names in sand, is a blessing and a gift to those of us who have had to sadly walk this journey. She wrote on her facebook page the night of the storm that she usually doesn't take pictures when a storm is approaching but she said this one was so beautiful, so magnificent and epic that she just had to stay and watch and decided to write some names and take some pictures. She even used Annabelle's exact picture on her facebook page to tell everyone about how beautiful the storm was. I have ALWAYS loved storms and I love how the picture she took portrays the beauty in the storm, which is a such a great analogy for us right now. I got it in a high resolution print at 20 x 30 and it's absolutely breathtaking and big. I plan on framing it and putting it on the wall above the head of the bed in the guestroom that I am doing, that was going to be Annabelle's nursery. Here is her name written in the sands of Australia...

I also had a necklace custom made for me to remember Annabelle by. I sent in a copy of Annabelle's footprints and they put her footprints on the necklace with her name and date of her delivery. I had it made at
Bel Kai Designs
Jim had a beautiful surprise when he showed up for our church softball tournaments this morning. The guys had arm sweat bands custom made with Annabelle's name on them to remember her by and all the guys wore them today in memory of our Annabelle. It really touched both of our hearts so much.
I love her picture and the necklace they are both so beautiful! It was so sweet of the team to wear armbands! Thinking of you :)
ReplyDeleteI had our son's name written in the sand as well, they are all so beautiful and are such an awesome tribute to our children. I had a necklace made fo r me as well, my aunt and best friend called the funerla home and had and imprint made of his foot before he was cremated. With this imprint she had a necklace made. I will be posting pics of all the lovely gifts I received in memory of Isaiah. The things people use their talents for to honor our babies is amazing and I feel blessed jsut to have some of these keepsakes.
ReplyDeleteI had our son's name written in the sand as well, they are all so beautiful and are such an awesome tribute to our children. I had a necklace made fo r me as well, my aunt and best friend called the funerla home and had and imprint made of his foot before he was cremated. With this imprint she had a necklace made. I will be posting pics of all the lovely gifts I received in memory of Isaiah. The things people use their talents for to honor our babies is amazing and I feel blessed jsut to have some of these keepsakes.
ReplyDelete