Photobucket

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The amazing dream I just had...

This won't be posted for a few days because I already have other posts ready to be posted but I am awake here at 2:24 am in the morning on 06/15/11 because I just woke up from a dream, a dream unlike any I have ever had.  I don't interpret dreams nor will I say what this means or if God even works through ways like this but I like to think it may be a little gift from my daddy God to me to let me know all is well and what He is doing in my life. I also have always wondered what the 4 babies we lost through miscarriage, genders were and this dream portrayed that for me perfectly. Here it is...

I was looking at this little cottage/wooden house that had darker wood and a green roof. It was so cute and small. I first saw three boys outside getting ready to sit down at a table as if they were going to eat. Each one had brown hair. I then looked in and saw two little beds with cute girly quilts on the beds and saw the older girl with long flowy brown hair and she was brushing it and in the distance behind her was a smaller girl. Up until that point it seemed almost as if I were looking into the setting on them, like through a window but then it seemed as if I were in the room with the girls and I had the sense that the big girl was by the little girl and then I heard a voice(and I don't know if the children asked for me to stay, if I asked or it was simply known). He said, I could not stay because He was doing an indelible change in me and then I immediately woke up and almost went back to sleep but its as if I couldn't go back to sleep and then realized just what had happened. 

If you count the 4 we lost through miscarriage and our little Annabelle we just lost, that would be 5 children we have in heaven. There were five children in that dream, 3 boys and 2 girls and I'd like to think and I think I will think this now until I see them one day, that Annabelle has a sister and 3 brothers in heaven. I looked up the word Indelible change and was amazed at what it meant....

An indelible change - a mark that cannot be erased or removed, cannot be forgotten, eliminated or changed. It is permanent.

in·del·i·ble
adjective /inˈdeləbəl/ 
  1. (of ink or a pen) Making marks that cannot be removed

  2. Not able to be forgotten or removed
    • - his story made an indelible impression on me

     indelibly - means that the redemption message is permanently affixed on the beverage container from the point of purchase until the point of redemption and cannot be smeared or removed during regular use. (this totally reminds me of our salvation, that cannot be lost or taken once we are His, He has put His seal on us as a guarantee, 2 cor. 1:22 & eph. 4:30)
~The term indelible refers to anything that can not be easily removed or erased. It is something that cannot be easily washed. It is a permanent or indelible ink. It means creating or making a mark which is not easily removed or erased or washed away. It is a permanent mark. It is anything that is memorable. It cannot be forgotten easily.

This expression can be further understood easily with the help of the following examples: a permanent ink, or say an indelible pen which is used for labelling the clothes, or an indelible memory. It gets its origin from Latin which means capable of being affected. 

Neat right? What a dream that was, one I will cherish. Thank you God for doing an indelible work in us.

1 comment:

  1. I love how God speaks to us. April, that is awesome! Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete