Photobucket

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tunnel time!

I have been wanting to get a play tunnel for Isaac's play room and was going to get one but was trying to figure out exactly where to get one BUT today at church a friend (Thanks Thurbers) came up and said they had an extra one and gave it to us. We brought it home and tried it out right after church and I must say Isaac LOVES HIS TUNNEL! He is having so much with it! I took some tunnel pictures and have a few odds and ends pictures and day time (better lighting) pictures of the play room (of course minus the rest of the carpet tiles since i didnt order enough and minus the toy storage bin that hasnt come in yet) so here is a little photo post...











I should have taken a picture of me this morning in my maternity dress my parents got me for my birthday because I am definitely showing now and its so fun to see my bump in the dress! I'll try and remember to take a picture soon of the bump to show you all...of course over clothes! ;0)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment