Here is the dress my parents got me for my birthday. I bought a white cami for underneath and a summer cardigan for over top. I also bought another beautiful gray maternity maxi dress at old navy that has purple and green flowers on it but I cannot find a picture of it!
Here are the tops I bought along with a pair of maternity capris and a summer cardigan to go over the sleeveless tops, since I don't like my arms...
So there you have it, I am excited and hoping they come in soon! It's so exciting to see my stomach starting to really grow out! Thank you Lord! We have lots of exciting things coming up, our gender ultrasound in just 8 days and leaving for Florida soon after that and then Isaac's first birthday party coming up soon too! Our little boy is turning one already on June 20th! Amazing how fast this year went!
Love,










Love all that you picked out.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is going to be one!
Blessings,
Amy
Very cute! I love everything you picked! It will work well for after the baby when you're in that in-between stage of having the baby and getting back into regular clothes! In every pregnancy, I've gotten either maternity or extra long tank tops at Old Navy and wore them under everything. It took care of many of the low-cut shirts that seem to come with maternity clothes, and if a shirt got short at the end of my pregnancy (and by the third one, I got HUGE), the tank covered what the shirt didn't.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I love everything you picked! It will work well for after the baby when you're in that in-between stage of having the baby and getting back into regular clothes! In every pregnancy, I've gotten either maternity or extra long tank tops at Old Navy and wore them under everything. It took care of many of the low-cut shirts that seem to come with maternity clothes, and if a shirt got short at the end of my pregnancy (and by the third one, I got HUGE), the tank covered what the shirt didn't.
ReplyDeleteLove all that you picked out.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is going to be one!
Blessings,
Amy