Photobucket

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lovely symptom!

So here lately I have noticed a new pregnancy symptom, which makes doing certain things really hard. Before I was pregnant, I could change poopie diapers no problem and hardly anything made me gag. Now that I am pregnant I have found myself literally gagging at almost anything, even just now as I was changing Isaac's pee diaper, mind you PEE diaper, not poop diaper, I gagged as I smelled the pee. I also cannot change no matter how hard I try other babies poopie diapers now, twice I have tried in the nursery and gagged twice so hard and almost puked and the second time I was gagging so hard I couldn't finish it and another lady had to take over for me. Crazy right? I also have been sick a lot lately with colds turning into bronchitis, twice in the past month and my stomach is so tired of coughing that I literally gag and sometimes do more than that if you get my drift just from coughing...crazy I know!

I am so much more sensitive to smells I guess and that is whats causing all the gagging, so is this normal? I'm guessing it is!

So I have some fun Isaac news to share...he has started to DANCE! For the first time the other night Jim was standing up and did a little bootie shake and told isaac to "shake your butt, shake butt, shake your butt, butt, butt" yes I know, not the best song to teach your child haha BUT it got him moving and grooving and we got to see him dance for the first time. Its so cute to watch him move and try to dance. He also LOVES the beginning song on Veggie Tales and starts trying to move during the song too! Can you believe he will be 11 months on Friday? One more month until my baby boy turns 1! I have a friend who designed my blog making up his invitations, which I am sure going to be so cute and we have the park booked for his party! We leave for Florida a week from today and when we get back is when I'll start getting all the decorations and such for his party!

I am so excited, we have so much going on in the next week. On sunday, I turn 27, on Tuesday I have my first official midwife appointment, on Wednesday we have our gender/anatomy ultrasound and then head pretty much right after to the airport to leave for Florida with family!

Love,

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for your u/s!! And yes, the gagging is totally normal. I always gagged at the smell of glade plug-ins. :)
    You need to post a video of Isaac dancing! I can't believe he's almost 1!! crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, sorry for the gagging symptom. I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound!!!!!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete