Photobucket

Friday, May 20, 2011

One sick family!


Thankfully my husband never seems to get sick, because our family is very sick right now so daddy is taking care of us today. It was one of the roughest nights last night in our house. I think Isaac caught my bronchitis and coughed badly all night, to the point where it scared us some and Jim even held him for a bit. I was thinking my meds from the last time I had bronchitis a few weeks ago, would help and that I was slowly getting over it but last night I got severe left ear pain and then coughing attacks to where I could not lay down or sleep the whole night. It was awful. I coughed so much I started puking. I almost went to the ER but I was afraid they wouldn't be able to help and being pregnant, I didn't want to catch something worse in the waiting room so I waited it out and remembered to take my inhaler, which REALLY helped and around 6:30 this morning I was finally able to sleep. Only slept two hours until my coughing started again though, ugh! Going to doc at 10:15 and REALLY hoping they can help me feel better. I just want baby to be ok! So I am very thankful for my husband staying home today because I know I would not have been able to take care of my little boy since I can barely do anything myself. Hoping we get better soon so we can enjoy my birthday on Sunday and all the fun things we have planned for next week with family! So we really appreciate any prayers!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment