Photobucket

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

PLEASE PRAY HARD!

Most of you blog friends out there probably have heard by now but if you haven't go to http://chrisandmeghan.com/2010/02/03/this-news-changes-everything/ and read their post from today.  We need to be praying HARD today and in the coming days as BIG changes are happening in the Ugandan adoptions.  Today there was a meeting with some governmental embassies- including the U.S.- and with some judges, lawyers and legal people to discuss some changes that the U.S. wants concerning Ugandan adoptions.

These changes could effect the families over there RIGHT NOW, those of us waiting to adopt and the future of Uganda adoptions and all the millions of precious orphans who need families!

If worse comes to worse with this situation than that means more than likely Jim and I would have to change our adoption to another African country, however, OUR HEART is in Uganda!  God has placed this country on our hearts STRONGLY and that is where we feel our child is from! 

Please PRAY as if this was your family over there!  These dear friends of ours who are over there right now with their children just want to bring them home!  God STILL moves mountains, God STILL does miracles!  Please pray HARD!  Seek the Lord concerning this for our adoption, for those over there right now and for the future of these precious orphans in Uganda who need families! I believe there are spiritual battles going on right now for this country, these precious orphans and all of the families that God is calling to adopt from this country!  We have been praying for God to move/soften hearts and proceedings for adoptions to get better for families and orphans over time and who knows, even though this looks bad right now, it could just be part of the plan God has for turning this around to make it even better for these precious children in beautiful Uganda to be adopted into a loving family!

Love to all,

4 comments:

  1. I'll definately be praying. We were wanting to adoopt from Liberia until they stopped American adoptions. I know your heart is in Urganda and if the Lord ordains it then He produces it! I just hope things get worked out for everyone..especially those poor babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete