Check this video out! I LOVED the collaboration video that all the famous singers did with "we are the world" for Haiti but I think this one is even better...maybe I am a little partial because I LOVE all the singers in this one (all the christian artists you can think of) who came together to make this video to help Haiti! Also the words of this song are beautiful and powerful! I first heard of this video from Angie's site Bring the rain who posted it and I am so thankful she did! As a singer I LOVE to hear lots of people come together and sing...all the voices singing together sound awesome, especially with the childrens choir in the end!
LYRICS:
There is hurt there is trouble, there are tears on the ground. From the ash and the rumble there’s a cry ringing out. You’ve been shaken by lost, you’ve been shattered by fear. Give me eyes that can see it, give me ears that can hear.
When you hurt I am hurting, when your bleeding I bleed. When you cry I am crying, I am down on my knees. When there is nothing left standing and there is no reason why, let’s go walking on the water till we reach the other side.
CHORUS: Stretch your arms and help the brokenhearted. Say a prayer that change will come. We will fight for the children who are hurting. Let’s stand as one and come together now.
Be the light in the darkness be the peace in the storm. Be a shelter for someone when the rain starts to pour. Be the hands that bring healing and the hands that provide. Let’s go walking on the water till we reach the other side.
It won’t be long, keep holding on now. Hold your head high, hold your head high. Keep standing strong, you’re not alone now. Hold your head high, hold your head high.
Love to all,
Beautiful! I had heard this song on the radio, but I had not seen the video yet. I also liked the other one you mentioned when I saw it. Incredible.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I had heard this song on the radio, but I had not seen the video yet. I also liked the other one you mentioned when I saw it. Incredible.
ReplyDelete