I ran across this challenge while reading the Wilson's blog and thought it was a GREAT idea and challenge to do to help Uganda! Anyone can do it and can start right now! Watch this 35 second video that explains....
So this site started yesterday but really you can start YOUR 40 days whenever you'd like! I am starting mine today! At first I thought about how much i LOVE skim milk and that will be so hard to give it up and then instantly it hit me how selfish I was sounding. Here I was deciding whether it would be TOO HARD for me to give up my milk and drinks for 40 days when so many millions in Africa are dying, starving and desparately needing clean/safe drinking and bathing water. After thinking a minute longer, the choice was simple. It's one of the easiest things I can do for 40 days to help Uganda and help bring them better, cleaner, safer water! You can go to this link http://40days.bloodwatermission.com/aprilstarkey to check up on my progress and how much I have saved during the course of my 40 days! I know it will be hard but it will be WAY WORTH IT! It's something we all can do right here, right now!
Here is their site to learn even more... and sign up yourself if you'd like!
http://40days.bloodwatermission.com/
Love to all,
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what a great idea! Thanks for sharing!! : )
ReplyDelete