Photobucket

Saturday, February 13, 2010

My first...



I just received my first blog award, sent to me by Kim at Berries n honey. Thanks so much! I get to pass the award to twelve other bloggers. Put up the daisy photo, link back to the giver, and pass on the sunshine to a dozen people.

These 12 bloggers I am passing this award on to are bloggers that brighten my day and/or challenge and open my eyes up more and more to the things that really matter most in life.

Linny @ A place called simplicity
Suzanne @ Joining the journey
Rachel @ Heirs with Christ
Andrea @ Babe of my heart
Melissa @ Need less love more
Gwen @ Oatsvall team
Kristi @ We love our lucy
Mama in Uganda @ From glory 2 glory
Amy @ Filled with praise
James & his wife @ Heart grown family
Shawnda @ Spirit of adoption
Erika @ New hope adoption

P.S. If you did not see the preview of our next fundraiser on our last blog, which was pictures from our church Valentine's banquet, you can check it out on the left hand side of the page.  There will be a link to pre order it if you'd like!  $15 each plus $3 shipping if you need it shipped!  Once you donate it, email me letting me know you just ordered one and what size you want and how you want me to get it to you!  These are just pre-orders as we have not ordered them yet but will be hopefully within a month or so!

Love to all,

10 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! thank you...
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome..thanks so much...:) kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks April! You are such a great encourager, that must be one of your spiritual gifts! I am privilaged to have you on this journey of adoption to Uganda! I am excited to see what God is going to do in each of our lives!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaahhh...thank you so much sweet April! Happy valentines!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, thank you! I was laughing at your little "what time is it in uganda?" clock--time for me to get out of bed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! Thanks SO much, April!!!! You are so encouraging!!! Praying for Uganda, sister!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, thank you April! YOu are so sweet...and I have been praying that God would provide every single need you have to bring Miss Isabella home...xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, thank you April! YOu are so sweet...and I have been praying that God would provide every single need you have to bring Miss Isabella home...xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome..thanks so much...:) kristi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww! Thanks SO much, April!!!! You are so encouraging!!! Praying for Uganda, sister!!!!

    ReplyDelete