Photobucket

Friday, February 19, 2010

Look at these cute patterns!

I have a friend who offered to sew Isabella some dresses/clothes up for her! My mom can also sew and when my sister and I were little girls my mom use to make the cutest little outfits and dresses for us!

I am so excited once we get our referral to go and get some beautiful fabric and have Hannah start making some clothes for Isabella! Whats even cooler is the day Hannah and I went to Joann's, Simplicity patterns were on sale for 99 cents so instead of paying $25 for two patterns which was the original cost I paid $2 dollars! WooHoo!

Here are the patterns:



We also have ordered a book for her off of amazon called "A mother for Choco" and its about a little bird who is looking for a mother but all the other mothers doesn't look like him. Then one day mama bear takes him in and feeds him and takes care of him and calls him her own and he realizes that him and his mama doesn't need to look alike to be family! it's a really cute book!



A couple months ago my sister and I went to Amish country and they had the CUTEST little headbands there that I just had to get! They were super cheap and I could just imagine it on little Isabella's head.... (the color is a little distorted as I had to scan it but its bright pink)



That's all for now! I guess this turned into a "things for Isabella" post!  Looking forward to the day when we get our referral. For those of you who may not know what a referral is, its when we get an email, call or letter letting us know they have our child. We then get to see a picture and get information on our baby!  We are VERY excited for that day and then of course the day we meet her!  We don't know where she is but God does!  It's all in His beautiful PERFECT (i have to keep reminding myself of this) timing!

Love to all,

6 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! This makes me want to go for a girl our second time around! Those dresses and that headband are just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable items.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute patterns. I am so busy with makeovers that I don't sew anymore. The stuff that I did make for Dori she refused to wear! Grrr!

    A Mother for Chaco is her FAVORITE book right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need some adoption books, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need some adoption books, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE!!! This makes me want to go for a girl our second time around! Those dresses and that headband are just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete