Photobucket

Monday, February 8, 2010

Beautiful Uganda!

I love when I get a moment or two to look up pictures or videos on Uganda. I have come to realize that this country is absolutely beautiful! The land, the nature, the animals are beautiful and so in this post I won't do much writing. I am going to post pictures that I have found that were taken in Uganda to show you just how beautiful this country is!

Canonball tree flower


Sipi Falls


Nile River





Lake Victoria








Murchison Falls

Lake Victoria





Bwindi waterfall




Breathtaking! Such beautiful pictures! Jim and I are so excited to visit this country, bond with our child and get to know her country some and hopefully take some beautiful pictures of our own to bring back and show you all! Since we might be there awhile 2-6 weeks on average we will hopefully be able to take lots of pictures of this beautiful country!

Love to all,

5 comments:

  1. beautiful!

    that cannonball tree flower reminds me of an adoption announcement I dreamed up if a family was adopting from China.

    have you seen those on my blog?
    http://onefamilymanylives.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-beautiful-obsession.html

    praying for Uganda adoptions!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are amazing. This world is beautiful!!!

    To answer your question. After we get our referral we wait about 4-6 weeks for a court date. After passing court (assuming we pass on the first try) we travel about 4 weeks later. So usually 2-3 months after referral we travel and we're only in country for about 5 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photos of lake victoria make my heart full...looks like home to me : ) excited for you to experience uganda

    ReplyDelete
  4. the photos of lake victoria make my heart full...looks like home to me : ) excited for you to experience uganda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos are amazing. This world is beautiful!!!

    To answer your question. After we get our referral we wait about 4-6 weeks for a court date. After passing court (assuming we pass on the first try) we travel about 4 weeks later. So usually 2-3 months after referral we travel and we're only in country for about 5 days.

    ReplyDelete