Photobucket

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

You're home Annabelle

You're home Annabelle, oh the questions I have for you, wondering how heaven is and how you felt when you opened your eyes and realized you were in your Savior's arms and what was the first thing He said to you, I have so many thoughts but one day you can tell me all about them. I love you. I imagine what my belly would look like now at 33 weeks and how much more I would be feeling you move but I look down and see and feel how empty it is now. I ache for you and long for you but one day daddy and I will go to be with you where you are, with our Savior. Here is my heart, how I feel since you've left us and went home to be with your Savior...

What is it like to be held in the same arms that hold the universe?
What is it like to sleep on the chest of the king of heaven and earth?
When you open your eyes and look on the face of the giver of life, the author of grace, do you know…

That your days here changed everything, your missed here and will always be but you left here the greatest gift of all because our hearts ache for home.

What is it like to breath in and breath out heavens glorious light?
What is it like to be robed in perfection, no reason to cry?
When you fell on your face, your Fathers kiss, His welcomed embraced, we prayed for this, you should know...

That your days here changed everything, your missed here and will always be but you left here the greatest gift of all cause our hearts ache for home.

So twinkle twinkle little star we will keep you in our hearts, Twinkle twinkle little star WE WILL MEET YOU WHERE YOU ARE. 

That your days here changed everything, your missed here and will always be but you left here the greatest gift of all BECAUSE OUR HEARTS ACHE FOR HOME.

~words by Nicol Sponberg (formerly of the group Selah, who lost her 10 week old son) To listen to the song, go to this link and click on the song "Home" http://www.myspace.com/nicolsponberg

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment