Photobucket

Monday, August 22, 2011

Just a few lil' changes...

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. The past month or so, I've had my friend and also designer of this blog do a few changes since our family changed a bit and our journey has changed a bit. You will see at the top I now have a button with Annabelle's story on it, if you click on it you will be able to see her story and some pictures about her life there. I also had her picture added with her name on the right hand side of the blog underneath Isaac's picture because even though she is no longer here with us, she is a member of our family and we will always remember and miss her. Plus you never know who might happen across my blog who may be hurting and going through the same thing and see her picture and know that they are not alone and hopefully they will contact me or read all of my stuff on her. I also realize I wanted two columns now instead of three, i felt my blog looked so busy and i wanted a little bit bigger space for my posts. Thanks to Jennifer at Designs by Jenn it now has all these changes and I am so grateful to her for doing all of this for me. If you ever need any blog/web design or custom cards/invites done, she is the girl. She is the one who also made Isaac's first birthday invites which were out of this world adorable! Also on the sidebar now is not only Isaac's gotcha day video but we also put Annabelle's video we did of her life underneath it. So if you haven't had a chance to watch it yet, you can view it over on the right hand side of the blog! The last change is our header up top, you may have already noticed Annabelle's precious feet added to a little picture below our family picture and in our tag line that use to say "A journey through adoption, life and love" now says "A journey through adoption, life, loss and love".

So there you have it friends, just wanted to share with you a few of the blog changes we did. We love you all and thank you for your support especially in the past few months with us losing Annabelle. We have felt the prayers and we could never thank you enough. I haven't been able to read many other blogs the past few months because of going through this but I should be able to start making my rounds again soon and getting caught up in all of your journeys!


Love,
Photobucket

3 comments: