Love,
Monday, August 15, 2011
Flipping out...just a bit
So on Sunday a friend from church came up to me and casually asked if I was doing anything on Tuesday evening, I figured they needed me to watch their child, which I didn't mind and I let them know I was free. He then went on to tell me that he wanted to know if me and another friend from church who I sing with would like to go to a Hillsong concert, he figured we would enjoy it more than he would. Oh my gosh, I think I was speechless for a second and I gave him a big hug and let him know he made my day. I looked up where we are seating and we have pretty awesome seats, right up in the front section in the middle. What a blessing these friends are to us. I am SUPER pumped and yes flipping out just a bit to be able to see the band whose songs we sing all the time at church. I mean...come on...it's HILLSONG people...i never thought I'd be able to see them since they are aussies and travel the world so its VERY few and far between when they visit little ol' Ohio! This has definitely been a bright note and encouragement for me this week. Thank you friends (you know who you are), you are a blessing! So Tuesday night I am heading to Columbus for hopefully an awesome night of worship! If you don't know who Hillsong is...PLEASE let me know so I can introduce you to them! ;0)
Love,
Love,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am SUPER DUPER OOPER jealous!!!!! Have an amazing time though!!! :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy! I hope you have a wonderful evening of filling yourself up.
ReplyDeleteOh I am SO SO SO excited for you!!! I LOVE Hillsong! What an amazing blessing! I hope you have a fabulous time, I know you will. <3
ReplyDelete