Photobucket

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Why...

For the Grace & Strength weight loss program Jim and I started yesterday (for more information on that see my previous post here) we had to fill out our "why". You know, the reason WHY we want and need to lose this weight, something that will help us during the hard times. Our WHY will be there for us to read when we are wanting that food and we can remind ourselves why we want to lose this weight and get healthy. So if you know me at all you know I love anything creative so I thought of a fun way to display my WHY, here is what I made...i'll explain some of the WHY's below it!

You can click on the picture to have it open up in a new screen bigger to read better!


Most of them are self-explainable but I wanted to share about the parasail one. When Jim and I were on our honeymoon we went parasailing, it was such an amazing experience. Being up there in the air felt like time had stopped and you were barely moving, although you actually were moving quite fast. The only thing that was not fun about it and actually a little embarrassing was that Jim and I were too heavy for us to go up together in one, which every other couple did, and we had to go up separately. Since that day I have always wanted us to get to a healthy weight where we could go up parasailing together in one, one day! So there you have it...my why! We are day 2 on this program and I am so excited to see at the end of the week what our first week's results are!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited and hopeful for you both. Ric and I began our endeavor a while ago. slow but progressive is our goal. Life comes at you as you know, just pick up and KEEP GOING! It will be fun to share stories of our journies---if i remember about this blog. :) lvu2 praying

    ReplyDelete