Photobucket

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Two months sweet Annabelle

Two months since we held you in our arms for the first time. Two months since we got to say goodbye and you got to see your Savior. Oh how we cannot wait to see one day how God used your life for His good. We love you, our precious daughter Annabelle.
 We miss you dearly, more than we could ever have imagined. We cherish the memories and pictures of us holding you and we will remember all the beautiful details of your precious body. From your perfectly formed little toes and feet to your beautiful hands that held our fingers.
 We saw your adorable little ears already formed and hair already had started to come in. We looked inside your precious tiny mouth and was amazed with how completely formed you already were. It amazed us to feel every little knee, knuckle and rib bone in your body. Completely amazed by our Creator and how He formed you in my womb. We've had a really, really hard past week or so. As hard as some of the first few weeks but we cling to Him, we cling to the promise that our Jesus is the same right now in our pain as He was before we lost you.
 In our pain, in our loneliness when we feel like no one else on this earth knows exactly what we are feeling or going through, in our deepest, darkest time of our life when we miss you so deeply....He is our sustainer, He carries us and we know that during these times when our hearts are breaking, He is near. He is for us and loves us with an everlasting love, but of course you already know all of this since you are home with Him. Praise God for that.
We love you Annabelle. We love you and miss you so much. 

A new song Selah just released has really helped me this week. Please feel free to listen to it below. Here are some of the lyrics that I really identify with right now more than ever.


"I look to You, I look to You after all my strength is gone, in You I can be strong."

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Clearly, I am behind. I am so sorry for your incredible loss. The way you write about it is beautiful and humbling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. April & family, I'm so sorry for your loss. Beautiful video in Annabelle's memory. I too just lost my baby boy at almost 20 weeks on June 7th and can understand the pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time. A big hug:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOrma, im so sorry you lost your precious baby around the same time as us. Do you have a blog too?

    ReplyDelete