Photobucket

Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday random thoughts...


  • I had some awesome cuddle time with my baby boy this morning.
  • I need to get groceries today.
  • I love and dislike my job at the same time. Love it because I get to decorate cakes and its a blessing for us as we are trying to get in a better financial state, but dislike it some because of the intense back pain I have each day I work, having so many cakes to do that I never get caught up and that I have to miss two sundays a month, which made me even cry on the way to work yesterday because I hate missing church, worship and my family there BUT I had a little bit of worship time with myself and God on the way to work.
  • I got to learn airbrushing yesterday at work and might I say, I absolutely love to airbrush on cakes now.
  • Jim is down 22.6 lbs and I am down 17.6 lbs in 12 days.
  • Excited to start Dave Ramsey's financial peace course but bummed we will miss our community (small) group for three months while we go to this class, but we know it will be worth it in the long run.
  • I am LOVING the weather last night and today. It reminds me of fall, which is my FAVORITE season! Crisp cool air, wearing sweatshirts and sitting around the bonfire with friends, going on hayrides and picking pumpkins and decorating them, the beautiful leaves turning colors and falling down...oh how I love you Autumn!
What are some of your thoughts this Monday?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment