Photobucket

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Beth Moore Conference!

 
I just got back today from the Beth Moore Conference that I went to with some ladies from church. This was my first Beth Moore event! The depth of this event and the way we dug into the word compared to other events I've been to was just amazing. This was a time that I will not just walk away saying it was a great weekend and I learned a lot...there are truly no words for what I learned this weekend and the way my daddy Father dealt with my heart. It was truly astonishing. I want to take want I've learned, be diligent about it, plan for what He has prepared for me and prepare for it myself and I want to plant the seeds in my life and do the work to see the harvest!

(Btw, I have two pages of detailed notes I took during the event so if you would have loved to come and would love to read a little bit about what she spoke on just let me know and I can email you the notes!)

The worship we had there was one of the most beautiful times i've had of worship in my life. I came to this conference desperate for Him, I prayed that everyday and asked Him to reveal Himself to me and show me whatever He wanted and that I was just so desperate, thirsty and hungry for Him. He SHOWED up and revealed so much to me. I truly feel like the theme should have said FOR APRIL...(of course the amazing way God works is that He did this I am sure for thousands of women). There was a moment when Beth got off subject and said she felt the holy spirit leading her to say this for someone (i'm sure many women) but truly it felt like God had her say it just for me, it was the part about suffering, which I'll write one part of what she said about it below. I could have just sat there and bawled. So many other things too felt like He gave them to her to say JUST FOR ME...isn't it amazing how He works and can make me feel like it was just for me when I'm sure thousands of other women were feeling the same way! The theme was PREPARE and she gave us 9 statements of PREPARE! Below are just a few of the things that God REALLY used to show me things...


"God is preparing for us, but WE need to get prepared so our preparedness can meet God’s. To live well and with EXCELLENCE!"

"There is a call to us to work with DILIGENCE towards what God has called us to do."

"SUFFERING HAS GREAT REWARD. HE MIGHT BE HAVING YOU GO THROUGH GREAT SUFFERING AS A DIRECT RESULT AS WHAT HE HAS CALLED YOU TO DO."

       "He who PREPARED for us calls us to be PREPARED for Him."

"He wants our whole hearts whether they are broken, messy or scattered everywhere, He JUST WANTS THEM, all of them....He can do the mending."

"The biggest agenda the enemy has is to try and get us to quit." 

1.      "God has PREPARED for us even when we are in a desert. Sometimes you cannot get to the place where you will see God's promises fulfilled until you go to the desert first. He speaks so tenderly to us while we are in the desert. These are the times where His word jumps out to us like never before. Let Him speak tenderly to you during this valley of trouble so it will become our door of hope."

“The word of God has spoken, we have changed forever. The power of sin has broken we are free. We are running to salvation, we have been delivered. Word of God has spoken we are free. From age to age, Your word will stand, forever and amen.” ~song we sang at Beth Moore conference by Travis Cottrell
p.s. the car ride back with my best friend Cari was the cherry on top. The deep talks we had about our God and what He is doing in our lives was something I'll never forget. So thankful for her!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment