"On the hardest day of your life, go to the deepest thing you know about God and hang on..."
The follow words are from a man who had just lost his wife and he walked into the room and sat down and asked himself the above quote and then wrote this...
"I know God is good
God is faithful
God is Sovereign
Nothing catches God off guard
Jesus lives in me, my sins are forgiven
I know for certain I am going to heaven
He never makes a mistake
God loves me unconditionally
God uses everything that touches my life for my good
God uses everything that touches my life to accomplish His purpose
God's grace is totally sufficient
God's plans for me are for my welfare
God's will for me is good, perfect and acceptable
God heals, God delivers, God sets the captives free
God gives joy in the midst of adversity
God will see me through this storm
God will provide my every need
I do not have to carry my burdens alone with the fear of anxiety and worry
I don't have to live in fear of the future
I don't have to live in the shame of my past"
Can I say AMEN! I heard all of this and the following song from this beautiful 40 minute video of a story of a family who lost their 5 year old son, this video is so much more than that, I encourage ALL to watch it. Flame on movie
The song at the end of it is from Todd Smith's sister (Todd sings with the group Selah) and Nicol, Todd's sister was actually the girl singer in Selah for many years too. Anyways, I cannot remember exactly but several months after Todd and Angie Smith lost Audrey their baby girl, Nicole, Todd's sister went to check on her baby boy who was somewhere around 3-7 months I think (sorry I cannot remember exactly) and found he had passed. So much heartache in this family in such a short time. Nicol has this song on her album and I'm sure it was/is her heart as she has gone through her loss but God led me to this song tonight and I am forever grateful...here are just a few of the words that really felt like my heart too but I encourage you to listen to the whole song too! Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment