Monday, August 1, 2011
Annabelle's video...remembering her short but purpose-filled life!
We are honored to share this video with you our dear family, friends and many whom we've never met but have followed our journey. This video captures as best as we could, Annabelle's life, though short, was meant to be, created for a purpose and we look forward to the day when we see our Savior and we can see all things unfolded and see how He used Annabelle's life for good and for His glory. May you be blessed by this video. We have used MANY photos that until now have not been shown to anyone, to help capture her precious and beautiful life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Amy
April,
ReplyDeleteSo very beautiful. Annabelle touched so many lives and her legacy will live on through those who loved her. Thank you so much for sharing all your precious memories. It truly has changed many a life for the better.
Love you guys dearly and am so thankful you are part of our family in Christ.
deb
Thank you for sharing April. My heart lept when you announced your pregnancy and dropped when I heard you had delivered too early. Through it all, I am amazed at your love for the Lord and you've touched me so immensely. You do not know me yet you've shared your heart and I've connected. I'm praying for your family April. You are such a blessing to me even if you do not know me nor do I know you. God bless.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tribute to our Lord through Annabelle's life! Thank you for your testimony. Ruth V
ReplyDelete