Photobucket

Friday, August 19, 2011

August 19th Day of Hope

I wanted to take the time today since it's August 19th, "Day of Hope" for all baby lost parents to remember their children they have lost, to remember our Annabelle and our other four children we have lost. By God's strength we are where we are at in this journey right now and I am so thankful for it. I still miss her with every breath and I long for the day when I get to see her again BUT God has helped me so much in living the life He has called me to do right now. What a gift she was, we won't fully know until we see His face, what all He has planned for her life but we are so thankful He chose US to be her parents. Annabelle Cherrea Starkey born on 06/06/11 at 4:42 pm went from my womb to her Savior's arms...no better place! I will always remember all her kicks and movements and all the wonderful times we got to see her move around on ultrasound and hear her beautiful heart beating. I would be 31 weeks today if she were still here but I am thankful she is already complete, perfect and in the presence of her Creator. We are all made to worship Him and she is now doing that! One day we will join her and our other children and we will worship Him forever! I feel so blessed to have the hundreds of precious photos we have of her so we can remember her by. Her completely perfectly formed feet and hands and ears and everything else...i love every inch of her. It's hard not knowing why we didn't get to keep her but I also know that God sometimes calls us to go through great suffering as a direct result as what He has called us to do. I don't know the plans He has for Jim and I BUT HE DOES and through this journey He is tenderly speaking to our hearts in a close way more than ever before and preparing us for what He has called us to do. Thank you God for Annabelle, for Jeremiah, for Peace, for Hope and for Sky...our 5 precious children in your presence. Thank you for the HOPE we have in You! 

"All our troubles & all our tears. God our hope, He has overcome. All our failure, & all our fear. God our love, He has overcome. All our heartache & all our pain. God our healer, He has overcome. All our burdens & all our shame. God our freedom, He has overcome. God our refuge, God our strength. God is with us, He has overcome."  Reminds me of the verse John 16:33






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So beautifully written from your heart...
    Love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this April! I lost my son at 39 weeks, almost 10 years ago. I also have a sweet friend who lost her baby at 18 weeks yesterday. I shared this post with her too. It's her second loss, both at 18 weeks. The first one was just 6 months ago. I know the heartache you feel, but I'm so blessed by the faith you showed. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete