Lately Isaac has started to blow kisses, pucker and do the kiss sound with his lips and yesterday he found his shadow and was playing with it, which was adorable.
Lately i've been blessed to be able to go to a Beth Moore conference and a Hillsong concert, both of which were used by God immensely to minister to my heart and what I am going through right now.
Lately i've noticed this whole grief thing has gotten a tad bit better most of the days, but I still have moments that come out of no where every week that hit me hard. Thankful for God's strength.
Lately we've been making some hard/big decisions with our weight & finances, to try and get both in a healthy state, a state that glorifies God better.
Lately God blessed me with a new part-time job that is something I love to do, cake decorating!
Lately I miss my baby girl Annabelle so much, but that will never change. I love watching the video we made of her life and looking at all of the beautiful pictures we have of her.
Lately Isaac has started just a few weeks ago saying mama and about a month ago he started walking.
Lately I have been very thankful for the changes God is doing in our lives and all the things I can see Him doing and all the things He's doing that I don't see too!
Love that Isaac is doing so many new things. He is such a cutie pie.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Amy