Photobucket

Sunday, January 2, 2011

What a handsome little man...

Jim and I's Christmas present was a new camera because the one we had was falling apart, was a basic point and shoot and it was getting harder and harder to get good shots of Isaac because he is so fast now that either the shot was blurry or he would already be on to the next thing by time our camera took the picture. So we got a basic DSLR camera so that I can we can take better pictures of our family, which we love doing. Pinterest has LOTS of DSLR tutorials so throughout the next few months we are going to be slowly learning how to do manual things so we dont always have to stay in automatic mode. So I'm just starting to learn about ISO, aperture, shutter speed etc... lots to learn! Anyways, we are having fun in automatic mode right now while we are learning and have taken some cute shots of Isaac that we just had to share!

He is so beautiful!


His new truck he got for Christmas from his cousin. Mommy was playing with the camera on taking close up shots!

He was so tired this morning and not feeling good but he was so sweet and let mommy take lots of pictures of him!

Playing peek-a-boo with mommy & daddy. Sorry for the folded laundry piles in the background, we are going through and getting rid of all our old clothes that don't fit us anymore!


Oh so tired!


so precious!

He ALWAYS crosses his feet like this!

I LOVE the face he makes when he sips his sippy cup!

Mr. Handsome!

Mommy & Isaac (i love how our new camera doesn't give me red eye)

Doing his dance for Elmo's world!

Daddy & Isaac

Playing with mommy & daddy on New Year's eve!

In his toy room!

Love this face!



He is playing with our old camera and thinks its the coolest thing! We showed him how to take a picture with it.

BIG GRIN!


Daddy wrestling with Isaac!

Beautiful baby boy!




So excited!

What can I say...our baby boy is adorable I cannot help but show him off a little! ;0)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment