First off, can I just say...how adorable is he...
LOVE MY BABY BOY!
Last night Jim kept doing this funny muppet type voice with Isaac and Isaac LOVED it...
(sorry that it's sideways, it was taken from my phone)
Here is the card I made today! I LOVE sweets so when Robyn said anything "yummy" I was excited to do this card! I decided to make the image big enough to make it the card itself! I used birthday bash cartridge to make this delicious sundae card! I used these colors, well, because they were the colors I had on hand, I really need to get some more scrapbooking paper soon! ;0) I used a stamp to put the "just because" on it!
and just for fun, here are some flowers i've been working on for a friend's baby shower this weekend. They will go on sticks and be put into cupcakes I am making for her! So excited to see them once they are all in the cupcakes, i'll take pictures Saturday and post the finished product! ;0)
Love,
He is getting so big and he is a cutie! Great job on the cards!
ReplyDeleteCame across your blog through pink stamper. I just wanted to say Congratulations and God Bless all three of you. I am an adoptive mother twice over whose girls are now 35 and 37 and a Grandma three times over! I cannot imagine my life without my daughters. They have been a source of joy, love and blessings every single day of their lives. I wish you the same wonderful life together as we have had.
ReplyDeleteMuch Love!
That video is the cutest! He is absolutely precious :). God bless.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable!! Your card and especially your little guy!!! TFS!
ReplyDeletehttp://my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com/
Super CUTE! Precious baby boy!!! and I love the card!
ReplyDeleteTFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/
Hi there! I am happy to be your newest follower! I found your blog from the MPS challenge. Love your video, it is too cute!
ReplyDeleteJillian
jillianbeancrafts.com
So cute. I am a new follower and like to invite you to my blog for a custom made apron give away. Enter@ lenascrafts.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteyummy card! Adorable baby! Dina
ReplyDeleteThis Card is so Cute
ReplyDeletei am now a Follower
Carina
http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/
This Card is so Cute
ReplyDeletei am now a Follower
Carina
http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/
So cute. I am a new follower and like to invite you to my blog for a custom made apron give away. Enter@ lenascrafts.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big and he is a cutie! Great job on the cards!
ReplyDelete