So thankful that the doc came in on a Saturday to see me and evaluate me. She told me it's my bursa and deltoid that is very messed up and inflamed. She got me all aligned and put back in place and my collar bone wasn't moving and she got that back moving for me. She is having me ice every 1-2 hours and put this stuff called Biofreeze on it every 2 hours and resting it and I go back Monday. If it doesn't get better she said i'll have to go to this doc in Galion for a Cortisone shot...so PLEASE Pray it gets better because I REALLY don't want this shot. I've had two of those in my feet before and 1. they were very painful and 2. they didn't work well for me.
So i'm trying to get use to eating with my left hand and doing most of the typing. I have had to take off work for a few days because of needing to completely rest it. By what she said, it could be a possibility or combination of these things that have caused this...my job (i type), Isaac (lifting him) and/or arthritis in my shoulder. I could not even sleep last night because I was in so much pain. I've just been praying for strength to get through this, because there are several times I just can barely take it. I came down and slept in the chair last night because it was the only place my arm would not be killing me in pain.
So please be praying for healing for me if you don't mind! I really am tired of this CONSTANT pain.
I have an adorable picture to share with you all, my mother in law took this of Isaac while she was watching him the other day and it shows his two front teeth really well..
and I finished the flower cupcake toppers for my friends shower but unfortunately due to my arm, I was unable to make the cupcakes or go to the shower, which I am very bummed about. Below is a picture of the toppers once they were done, sorry I did not get a chance to get a picture of them on the cupcakes!
This weekend is the CHA (Crafts & Hobby Association) conference and Trade Show and Cricut has announced some new and pretty amazing things! You can watch videos of the new stuff on their facebook page. The first thing is FREE, YAY, it's a Craft Room that will be online and we will be able to design on there and move things all around the virtual mat and weld images (which I am super excited about b/c I thought I would have to buy a gypsy just to weld) and all kinds of other stuff. Then once we are done, we send it to be cut out on our Cricut! The second cool thing they announced is not so free but still equally as cool. It's their 5th anniversary edition Expression 2 that comes in different colors and has a touch screen, it cuts/prints up to 12 x 24, which is amazing and ALL cartridges even the ones from the Cricut Imagine fit in it!

First i just want to say ..OMG your little one is so so cute :)
ReplyDeleteI am now your new follower
pinkyswrspaper.blogspot.com
Hope you feel better soon. Definitely praying for healing. Super sweet picture of your little one, he's to cute.
ReplyDelete:)Erin
Praying for a quick healing and the pain to be taken away!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon. Definitely praying for healing. Super sweet picture of your little one, he's to cute.
ReplyDelete:)Erin