Photobucket

Thursday, January 20, 2011

As of late...

Photobucket


My friend, Amy, let us know on her blog about, Christy, who is hosting a monthly link up called: As of Late.  Feel free to join along, just write up your post today and link to Christy's post on her blog.

Lately...i've been trying to get our house back in order from the holidays and other events!

Lately...i've been enjoying my time in the morning reading my devotional "Jesus Calling" and whatever else God has me read in His word.

Lately...i got a new phone (Droid x) and am still getting use to it but starting to really love it.

Lately...I found out some VERY exciting news of where we are going this summer with family and I just cannot wait.

Lately...i've been dealing with a silly fear that has a grip on me and so I'm praying about it and asking God to help me give it to Him fully! (the silly fear is flying in a plane, which I have to do at least once this year) 

Lately...i've been dreaming and longing even more to go over to Uganda and love on and help the orphans over there. Praying & seeking the Lord about it!

Lately...i am having a BLAST being Isaac's mom and watching him learn and grow so much. He has TWO new teeth in and is starting to go from sitting to his tummy on the floor to get something and I love watching him. He brings so much joy to my heart!

Lately...we decided to order carpet tiles and are going to tear up the old carpet in our sunroom this week and clean it out and turn it into a play room for Isaac! It will give him a softer place to learn how to crawl, walk and fall as he is learning since we have hardwood floors throughout the rest of the house!

What have you been up to as of late?

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. What a fun way to learn a little about you and what is new in your life. I have a Driod X and I LOVE it! Make sure to back up your contacts through back-up assistant or google contacts.
    Looking forward to hearing how life has changed next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your answers. Let me know how the carpet tiles work. I have always wondered if those are as easy to use as they seem.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby is SO sweet!!

    I have "Jesus Calling" and read it each morning and I love it! It's so much fun running into others who are reading it, too. And I don't have a Droid, but I think that's going to be my next phone. Glad to hear a good review about them.

    Thanks for visiting my site today!

    Take care,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your life is SO full of exciting things! I LOVE it. Praying for you - glad to have stopped by from Christy's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures of Isaac. He is so sweet! I've also started returning to scrapbooking -- hearing you write about it keeps me going!

    And, I really need to get Jesus Calling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just loved your gotcha day video your Isaac is so adorable!! What a beautiful journey.

    Love your list! I did the devotional Jesus Calling two years ago and it changed my heart profoundly. Such a beautiful devotional.

    New phones are always such fun ;)

    Thank you for joining in the fun April!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little man is just so precious!! I am just about to go watch your 'journey video'!

    Enjoy the wonderful blessing of watching him learn & grow!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just loved your gotcha day video your Isaac is so adorable!! What a beautiful journey.

    Love your list! I did the devotional Jesus Calling two years ago and it changed my heart profoundly. Such a beautiful devotional.

    New phones are always such fun ;)

    Thank you for joining in the fun April!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your life is SO full of exciting things! I LOVE it. Praying for you - glad to have stopped by from Christy's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved reading your answers. Let me know how the carpet tiles work. I have always wondered if those are as easy to use as they seem.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete