Photobucket

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snowed in & sick...



Today my little boy is sick and yesterday his daddy was too!  Isaac coughed all throughout the night and today he has the worst runny nose he has ever had. It seriously is running NONE STOP and I feel bad because I keep trying to wipe it so it doesn't go all over his face and in his mouth but most of the time he HATES me wiping his little nose and I feel so bad. Needless to say, he is VERY needy today, which I don't mind! I LOVE that he is constantly reaching for me whether he's sitting or wherever he's at, he just leans forward and reaches for me and I seem to make him all better for the moment! :0)

So we've been cuddling LOTS today and not doing too much since he doesn't feel good. He LOVES looking outside. I cannot wait for it to warm up so we can actually go out and play outside!  So I propped him up on top of the couch since he sits up so well now and he looked out the window for minutes upon minutes. He fell back a couple times and I was ready to catch him and scoop him up, which he thought was fun!



He is 7 months old today. Makes me a little sad that he left his first half and is now entering his second half of his first year of life. So happy he is growing and learning and I love to see him enter each new stage BUT I also get a little sad realizing how fast he is growing up and that he isn't a tiny itty baby anymore!

So we've been sitting around watching Cricut videos from www.mypinkstamper.com and looking at all the new cartridges that came out today! There is one I super duper want to get, it's called Baby Steps! Now I want to go do some more scrapbooking and crafting!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment