I've been having LOTS of fun creating Isaac's baby book! I realized the normal baby book's out there had pages in them about pregnancy or other things that just didn't pertain to our family. I did find some adoption related baby books but they were really expensive and I LOVE to scrapbook so I decided to just make his baby book! One thing I've been doing is creating a page for each month that has the number what month he is somewhere on the page with a character or image with the facts/milestones of that month! I have done up through 5 months so far, I still need to do month 6 but here they are below!
If your a Cricut(er) and would like info on what cartridges I used for each of these please feel free to comment or email me! I mainly used the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge though! Sorry for the poor picture quality, our scanner is not hooked up to our laptop yet so I had to take pictures of them!
Hopefully these will inspire some of you who have adopted to create your children's baby book! Trust me, you'll have a lot of fun doing it and by creating it yourself you get to personalize it so much more!
Here is another adorable video of him laughing as I kiss his feet... (sorry its sideways)
Great idea!!! I love it! Very very cute!! I'm excited to get back into scrapbooking. I haven't for many years...IF took over and I was getting sick of scrapping the same things over and over again. I'm looking forward to getting back to it though!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness, I love your pages! I keep hearing so much about the Cricut, I might just have to get one. Not long ago I heard they even make a machine for cake fondant.
ReplyDeleteLittle Isaac is just way too cute. His sweet little laugh is beyond precious. Is there anything sweeter than a baby's laugh?