So Jim and I are usually NOT into contests AT ALL but this local photographer is having a contest on facebook. She had people submit photos of their child and starting today until the 31st people can vote on facebook and whatever child gets the most votes will win a free mini holiday photo session with her. Jim and I are trying to find many ways to save on things and not having to pay for his six month pictures (he will be six months at christmas) would be wonderful!
All you have to do is type Sweet Pea Palace Photography in the search box on facebook and go to her page and at the top of her page you'll see a LIKE button that you will have to click first and then you'll see her post about the boys contest and click to see all the pics and find Isaac's photo and all you have to do is "LIKE" the photo! If you DO NOT click the LIKE button on her front page first you will not see the option to "like" on Isaac's photo!
Here is the picture to look for...
Love, april
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'll go vote as soon as I get home from work. Can't do it from here b/c fb is blocked here. Good luck!
ReplyDelete