I am going to do a give-away because well they are just so much fun to be a part of and to do! OUR BLOG JUST REACHED 30,000 VIEWS!!! Whats cool is we didn't even start the counter on our site until a month or two into the journey so it averages out to around 125 views of our blog everyday! How awesome is that! Now I know that might not be a lot compared to so many other blogs or websites but we are excited that our little ol' blog has reached that many views already! We have LOVED sharing our journey of bringing Isaac home with you all and now our life as a family and where God is leading us next! Here is how you can enter to be picked....
1. Leave a comment letting me know you are already a follower and if you are not yet, just click on the right hand side of the page to start following my blog and let me know you did so and I will add you to the drawing!
2. Just because I want to help out families adopting, if you go to Living by Faith's store Poppie Lane and purchase something from them to help them raise money to bring their little one home, I will enter you TWICE!
3. If you post about this on your blog or facebook and let me know, I'll enter you another time!
So there you have it everyone, you can be entered up to FOUR times just doing 3 easy things!
The winner will get...
- ONE of our t-shirts we made when we were fundraising for our adoption. I found a couple left over so I would love to give one away. LOGO below...
A copy of "Adopted for Life" by Russell Moore - ONE OF THE BEST ADOPTION BOOKS
- AND 3 custom made cards that I will make using my Cricut machine and scrapbooking supplies! Click here to see a post awhile back with samples of my cards!
I will keep this open for FOUR days and then pick a winner on the 15th of October in the evening and let you all know who won!
I also made a new blog button since our old one said "Our adoption journey" and now Isaac is home...so feel free to copy the code to put our blog button on your blog!


yay! thanks so much for adding me in this! :) congratulations on all the views! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all of the views!
ReplyDeleteI just came across your blog and have become a follower :) and I am posting about your contest on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteam a follower now :) so happy for you and you're little guy!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower! :O) And .. I'll post on facebook too!!
ReplyDeleteI want to learn how to make a button .. we need one, bad!!
I'm a new follower and am adding you to my google reader. :)
ReplyDeleteAlso posting on Twitter....although there are only 6 more minutes left in the day. oops.
Great blog! I am following now - and I'll post on my blog - www.mindycantrell.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI follow you! I don't know if I've clicked the button or not, but you always show up in my Google reader. :)
ReplyDeleteI follow you! I don't know if I've clicked the button or not, but you always show up in my Google reader. :)
ReplyDeleteam a follower now :) so happy for you and you're little guy!!
ReplyDelete