Photobucket

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy 4 months and a Chris Tomlin concert!

Today my beautiful baby boy turns FOUR MONTHS OLD! Seriously, where has the time gone? I still remember the night we brought him home and he was laying in the bassinet beside our bed and Jim and I could barely sleep because we were afraid he might stop breathing. I remember he was so small that preemie diapers were big on him and that he barely made any sound.  Now four months later, he is in the last stages of size 1 diapers, happy screaming, talking, cooing, laughin, smiling so much and is such a happy loud baby and he is big compared to when we brought him home, triple the size literally! We are so richly blessed with you Isaac James! We love you!  HAPPY FOUR MONTHS! We thank God so much for you!

Would you like to go to...





I just found out from a wonderful lady that goes to my parents church that Chris Tomlin, Christy Nockels and Louie Giglio are coming to Akron December 9th for their Glory in the Highest christmas tour. I am SUPER pumped because I have always wanted to see all three and wondered if they were ever going to come to Ohio!  The lady from my parents church bought a group set of tickets and I am helping her find people to go, so I am kind of putting together my own group that can either carpool together or just meet there on the 9th!  Tickets are $26.80 b/c of added fees by ticket company and YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY UNTIL THE CONCERT! We only need CONFIRMATIONS this week of who wants to go and we will put you on the list! We have about 10-12 more tickets left so let me know ASAP if you want to go and I will write you down as a confirm and keep you updated with information and then you pay me the night of the concert and i'll give all the money to her!


In His amazing grip,

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that looks so fun!! I wish I lived nearby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that looks so fun!! I wish I lived nearby!! :)

    ReplyDelete