"Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting
and autumn a mosaic of them all."
- Stanley Horowitz
and autumn a mosaic of them all."
- Stanley Horowitz
Autumn/fall is my FAVORITE time of year! I love the crisp breezy wind, i love watching the leaves turn such beautiful colors and then fall from the trees, i LOVE bonfires, hayrides, hot chocolate, sweatshirts and everything else that comes along with fall! I cannot wait to pick up some pumpkins and take some pics of Isaac with them but yesterday I did get a couple pictures of him in a little jack o' lantern outfit and a couple pics in the car on our way back from the photo shoot Tuesday! I will definitely post more falls pics once we take them!

P.S. I finally got my links working again up top! We have changed them a bit and added the Adoption Timeline to it and added Isaac's Gotcha day video to our video page!
OH MY GOSH! He's the cutest little pumpkin I ever saw!! :)
ReplyDelete