Photobucket

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Guess who rolled over?

Yep...you guessed it....Isaac rolled over for the first time today! YAY! I was gone and so Jim got to see him roll over for the first two times and then when I got home he rolled over for a third time and I got to see it! He made me tear up with tears of joy because I was so proud of him and so happy to see one of his first milestones! Jim and I of course were so excited! I have not gotten pics or video yet but trust me, I WILL and when I do I'll post them!  

Weigh-in at our weight loss challenge went great tonight and I had a 5.2 weight loss, which brings my total to 20.8 pounds in 5 weeks so far! I am very excited and look forward to continue getting healthy and shedding those pounds!

Here are some cute pictures I took of Isaac today! He sat in his jumperoo and played for the first time and loved it. He still has some growing to do until he can really play and jump around in it though!












Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment