Photobucket

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Isaac's first cereal feeding and LOTS of pictures....

I have so many pictures to catch you all up on so this will pretty much be a picture post! We gave Isaac his first rice cereal out of the bowl using a spoon today and it was so much fun! We loved watching him learn how to move it around in his mouth and laugh as he spit it out but we were amazed that he actually did really well and ate it all and would even cry out if I didn't get it in his mouth fast enough! He ate the whole thing and it was his first try! Good job Isaac!  So we'll start with some four month pictures and then go on to the cereal ones!



















Here starts the cereal pictures and the adorable messy faces...













8 comments:

  1. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April,
    He is such a beautiful baby! I have loved watching him grow (via your blog). What a blessing. I could just eat him up.:) So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 months already! His hair cracks me up. :O) Such a precious, adorable baby boy!

    Bryan and I were cracking up looking at his cereal pictures .. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I'm glad he liked the cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOTAL cuteness! I loved all of these pictures- the Halloween outfits, messy cereal pics, 4 month pics, playing with daddy, everything! I'm with Chelsey- his hair cracks me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO SWEET! I can't believe he's 4 months old already and how much he's grown and changed. Give him a kiss for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO SWEET! I can't believe he's 4 months old already and how much he's grown and changed. Give him a kiss for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. April,
    He is such a beautiful baby! I have loved watching him grow (via your blog). What a blessing. I could just eat him up.:) So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete