One happy mommy,
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Our first fall outing as a family...
Today a local place called Mitchell's Orchard had kids day where everything was free! The hayrides, face painting, apple picking (a whole bag), food and dessert! We went with some friends and had a great time! Isaac got to go on his first hayride and he loved it and then towards the end (it was a long hayride) he fell asleep in daddy's arms and it was so cute. Isaac and I then went apple picking while daddy ate and boy did we have to walk FOREVER down those apple tree rows to find some apples, but hey I am sure I burned some calories pushing that stroller that long through the grass so I am OK with that! My nephew James helped Isaac pick his apples since Isaac was asleep in the stroller...haha! We had a great time and here are some pictures I took from the trip...

One happy mommy,
One happy mommy,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like a wonderful day! Super cool that the orchard does that. I've searched all over up here for one that lets you pick your own apples and I finally just gave up.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun memories!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a wonderful day! Super cool that the orchard does that. I've searched all over up here for one that lets you pick your own apples and I finally just gave up.
ReplyDelete