Photobucket

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tractor ride with Grandpa!

Friday's Isaac spends time with Grandma Starkey while I work and he gets to see Grandpa a little bit too when grandpa gets home from work and grandpa loves to give him tractor rides, which I think is so cute... the tractor must have jiggled lots of drool out of Isaac because you can see it in the second picture...how adorable!



Isaac's appointment went good and he weighs 12 lbs 15 oz and they are figuring he has acid reflux so they put him on Zantac, which we have been giving him all weekend and we have to call tomorrow and let them know how he is doing. I think I need one or two more days to truly know but I think it might be working! He seems to be eating better now and doesn't seem to be in so much pain while eating!

Mom, Monica & I had another weigh-in this past week and we all did very well for our third week! I have now lost a total of 15.6 lbs in 3 weeks so I am VERY excited! I met my 5 lb weight loss goal last week!

Tomorrow after work Isaac and I are heading down to spend the night at my parents house so we only have a two hour drive to Cincinnati on Tuesday instead of 3 1/2 for the Adoption photo shoot!

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. cute pictures! I'll be praying for Isaac - I have acid reflux and have had to be on zantac too... not fun! :( poor little guy...

    Thanks for the comment and great question! I edited the post a little to make it more clear. I will be providing links to sites where you can shop for a cause! I didn't realize til you asked that I never said that! haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable pictures!

    Way to go on the weight loss! You are doing an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable pictures!

    Way to go on the weight loss! You are doing an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pictures! I'll be praying for Isaac - I have acid reflux and have had to be on zantac too... not fun! :( poor little guy...

    Thanks for the comment and great question! I edited the post a little to make it more clear. I will be providing links to sites where you can shop for a cause! I didn't realize til you asked that I never said that! haha :P

    ReplyDelete