Photobucket

Sunday, June 6, 2010

What a fun weekend!

This past weekend was our 80's adoption dance party benefit our friend Cari threw for us!  First of all, I can not thank her enough for doing this for us and for everything else she has done and for how she has been there for us throughout this whole journey!  We love you SO MUCH Cari!

We were kind of nervous because that morning and afternoon we had tornado sirens going off and lots of thunderstorms but God gave us a nice evening with no rain and we had around 50 people that came and had fun with us!  The DJ played some awesome 80's music and I had a blast dancing with my friends and my sister and neices and nephews!  Made a lot of great memories!  We had a costume contest too and Cari had some pretty funny awards for the winners!  I took LOTS of pics and i'll post some below for you all to see.  Overall, it was a great evening and Jim and I both had a lot of fun!  I had trouble waking up this morning for church because I was so tired from last night! :0)

THANKS TO ALL YOU CAME OUT AND SUPPORTED US!  WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! 

Without further ado...


THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!  IT WAS A GREAT EVENING!

Love to all,

4 comments:

  1. those are great pictures!!!! I'm glad it turned out so wonderful!! It sounds like we'll be yard sale buddies this week - we're having ours this weekend too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. It sounds like it was a lot of fun!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. It sounds like it was a lot of fun!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are great pictures!!!! I'm glad it turned out so wonderful!! It sounds like we'll be yard sale buddies this week - we're having ours this weekend too! :)

    ReplyDelete