Photobucket

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm discouraged...

I would LOVE it if you all could pray for me concerning my job today!  I don't work that much (20 hours a week) and I don't even make that much but it's just enough where Jim and I still need it to get by each month.  For those who don't know I work weekends, Fri-Mon and thankfully they work with me and I only have to work 1-5pm on Sundays so I don't miss any church or community group/worship rehearsal stuff but it makes it REALLY hard when I have anything going on Saturdays to be able to go to it.

Here is why I am discouraged...

I found out that next Saturday the 12th which is OUR BABY SHOWER...I cannot get off work.  Thankfully I do not start until 2pm so that will give me approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes at my baby shower but I feel so bad because I will not be able to stay after and help clean up and I will have to have friends/family bring all the gifts back to my house and I just feel awful doing that.

I also found out that I cannot go on our camping trip with friends that we have had planned for a long time.  It's the weekend of the 18-20th of June and we already have it booked so Jim can still go at least with everyone but now I cannot.  This was the ONLY semi-vacation Jim and I were going on this year and now I cannot even do this.  This completely bums me!

I am thankful for a job, I am thankful to work frome home but days like today make it really hard to be thankful because I am just so discouraged that because of my job I will not be able to stay after my baby shower and help/talk/bring back gifts and now I cannot go camping with everyone.  I know this will pass and I'll feel better but for now, please pray for me because I am just so discouraged with my hours of my job! 

I know your prayers will help me get through this so thank you SO MUCH!  I am SO looking forward to the garage sale this week/weekend and the 80's dance/benefit this Saturday and then the baby shower next weekend!  Jim and I are truly blessed!

Love to all,

6 comments:

  1. I am so sorry April! I know that must be so disappointing! I will pray that God would work a miracle and you would be able to go camping too! I'm sure your friends and family will understand about the shower... but I know that doesn't make it any easier for you! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, April I am sorry. I know that your friends and family will understand--really. But just like Lauren wrote, I'll pray that God works a miracle for you.

    Continuing to pray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you precious sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that IS such a bummer! I'd be devastated!

    So you work from home, then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you precious sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry April! I know that must be so disappointing! I will pray that God would work a miracle and you would be able to go camping too! I'm sure your friends and family will understand about the shower... but I know that doesn't make it any easier for you! :(

    ReplyDelete