We just got back from camping over the weekend! Even though I had to drive back and forth a few times b/c of work, I still had a great time! With saving for adoption, this is our only vacation we are getting this year so we tried to make the most of it! God gave us GORGEOUS weather the whole time! We had VERY yummy food that my friend Cari planned and well...I could post many pics but I think i'll just post this collage below to show you the crazy fun we had...haha
We would make up scenerios in our head and say them out loud and then act them out with silly faces...yeah...that's how we entertained ourselves while camping but we had a blast! :0)
No call yet, but like you all said in your comments (which really helped me the other day) we are ONE day closer than yesterday, to bringing our baby home! :0)
Love to all,
Looks like a blast!! So glad you got a vacation this year! :) Camping is a good idea for a sort of cheap trip... I think we may have to do that! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder ... although I want the call TODAY we are still one day closer to Tucker! :)
Looks very fun!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks very fun!!!
ReplyDelete